My Pages

Expressing Expressions

Nothing is more difficult, and therefore more precious, than to be able to decide.
~ Napoleon Bonaparte

Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Three Most Favorite Manga

During 2011, I stopped my journey with my most 3 favorite manga due to some reason. I don't know what is the reason really but it seems that I completely ignored my interest to manga last year. Therefore, this year, I gonna stick with these 3 mangas and live with them. Lets have a really unpredictable journey throughout the year Yellow Hair Ichigo, Nine Tails Naruto and Straw Hat Luffy.

source : watchcartoononline.com

BLEACH!!! Bleach definitely one of  my most favorite manga. I gonna read it back from where I stopped. I wonder what Ichigo doing right now. 


source : tattoo-naruto.blogspot.com

NARUTO!!! I really admired the main character Naruto. From his childish act to his matured style, he really are something. When I stopped to read this manga, they're on war. I wonder what happen now. Gonna need to read this manga back. Compulsory. 


source : gblog85.blogspot.com

ONE PIECE!!! I'm totally sad because throughout the year 2011, One Piece is the manga that I didn't really spent my time with among these 3 mangas. But I'll start all over again. Cannot wait to read! 

No comments:

Post a Comment